Edwin W. Moss, SIOR, CCIM, CPM®
Edwin Moss, executive vice president and shareholder at J.H. Berry & Gilbert, Inc., leads the Industrial Brokerage team through his experience and knowledge of the commercial real estate industry. Edwin also oversees Corporate Services and Lease Management for regional and national clients, which includes lease and purchase contract work for various sizes and types of real estate in markets throughout North America. He has participated in and brokered transactions totaling over $200 million in investment sales and leasing services across a variety of asset classes.
Career Experience & Accomplishments
Edwin began his career at J.H. Berry in 2004 and has been an integral part of the company’s growth over the past two decades. Edwin holds his Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designations. He was recognized as one of Birmingham’s Top 40 under 40 by the Birmingham Business Journal.
Recent Notable Industrial Transactions
- Acquisition of +/- 895,000 SF distribution facility, Birmingham, AL, 2020
- Disposition of +/- 250,000 SF office/warehouse portfolio, Birmingham, AL, 2021
- Acquisition of +/- 203,000 SF manufacturing facility, Anniston, AL, 2021
- 15 Year Lease of +/- 203,000 SF manufacturing facility, Anniston, AL, 2021
- Acquisition of +/- 110,000 SF conditioned warehouse, Jefferson County, AL, 2020
- Disposition of +/- 58,000 SF fabrication facility, Pinson, AL, 2021
- Disposition of +/- 58,600 SF office/warehouse, Pelham, AL, 2021
Edwin graduated from the University of Alabama in 2001 with a Bachelor of Science degree in finance with a concentration on real estate. In 2003, Edwin earned a Master of Arts in marketing from the University of Alabama.
Edwin is a member of and actively involved with The Rotary Club of Birmingham, Wise Guys Ministries, Birmingham Red Elephant Club, supporter of College Golf Fellowship and is a member of Covenant Presbyterian Church. He has also previously served with the Committee for the Future for Children’s of Alabama, Alabama Wildlife Federation Birmingham Chapter, Phoenix Club supporting Boys and Girls Club, National MS Society, and supported several other local non-profit organizations. In his down time, Edwin enjoys spending time in the outdoors with his wife and children.